- Sensor: 28MP BSI APS/C Sensor
- Focus: NX Autofocus System III
- Video: 4K 4096 x 2160 30p video
- Display: 3.0 inches, 1,036K-dot Super AMOLED
- Zoom: Optical 3.13x
- Battery Life: Up to 370 shots / 180 minutes
Samsung NX500 - Specifications
- Device TypeDigital Camera
- ModelSamsung NX500
- Released16 March, 2015
- Type Design Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions4.7 x 2.5 x 1.7 inches. (120 x 64 x 43 mm)
- Weight454 grams (16 oz)
Lens & Optics
- LensSamsung 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Power Zoom ED OIS NX
- Camera FormatCompact System Camera
- Focal Length24 - 75mm
- Auto FocusYes
- Focus Range24 cm to Infinity
- Manual FocusYes
- Digital ZoomYes
- Zoom Ratio3.13x
- Aperture Rangef/3.5 (wide) / f/5.6 (tele) - f/22
- Filter Thread43.0mm
- Size3.0 inches
- Resolution1,036,800 dots (345,600 px)
- Rear DisplayYes
- Touch ScreenYes
- Eye-level Viewfinder
- Articulating Screen
- Selfie ScreenYes
- Top Deck DisplayNo
- Flash Flash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)No
- Flash ModesSmart Flash, Auto, Auto+Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in+Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, Off
- Max Flash Sync1/200
- External FlashHot Shoe
- Wireless Flash ControlNo
- Minimum ISO100
- Maximum ISO25600
- Auto ISO Mode
- ISO SettingsAuto, 100 - 25600 in 1 or 1/3 EV steps, expandable to 51200
- White BalanceAuto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Auto+Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K (Manual); Micro Adjustment each 7 steps in Amber/Blue and Green/Magenta axes
- Shutter Speed30 - 1/6000
- Self Timer2-30 seconds
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Yes
- Infrared Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Yes
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USBUSB 2.0 High Speed
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.No
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMI HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Microphone Jack
- Headphone Jack
- Remote ControlYes, Via Wi-Fi live view or Bluetooth; optional wired USB cable release
- Battery Type Battery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- Battery Life370 shots
- Batteries Included1 x Proprietary BP-1130, 1130mAh rechargeable
Record true 4K video* for 4X the resolution and details of Full HD. With HEVC (H.265) support, capture extreme details using half the storage space typically used for HD recording.
The NX500 has the power to capture life’s precious moments in amazing detail, thanks to an exceptionally fast NX Autofocus System III that features hybrid auto focus. It has the perfect combo of speed and accuracy.
The NX500 uses the world’s first 28MP, BSI APS/C size image sensor. At 28MP of resolution, it is the highest resolution APS/C size sensor available. Compared to front side illumination (FSI), its back side illumination technology (BSI) allows more light to reach the sensor, resulting in lower noise and improved image detail.
The DRIMe Vs is Samsung’s fastest, most powerful image processor yet. It has the speed, performance and accuracy for photos and video in a variety of shooting conditions.
Samsung Auto Shot uses a predictive algorithm to track movement and automatically trigger the shutter at just the right moment.
The NX500 supports the advanced Wi-Fi 802.11n for remote control and instant transfers of high-res photos. Together with Bluetooth® and NFC, you get fast connectivity for easy sharing.
Two independent command dials and a hybrid UI that includes both a touch screen and a range of buttons provide quick and easy access to your key settings on the fly.
With continuous shooting, you can capture a burst of images at 9 frames per second. And with the advanced AF system, it continuously focuses so you don’t lose detail as the subject moves.
Precious moments can come and go in an instant. With a fast shutter speed of 1/6000 of a second, the NX500 can freeze and capture fast moving subjects with clarity.